Selling a home in today’s market takes experience, knowledge, creativity, enthusiasm, plus the means to advertise and fully promote the property through today’s various online marketing methods.
Here’s a look at what you can expect from the Klacik Team when you list with us: ● Thoroughly inspect your home and outline the important details and features ● Determine Fair Market Value by doing a detailed written market analysis ● Provide an estimate of selling expenses ● Execute a listing agreement allowing us to market your property
● Provide information to make your property as marketable as possible ● Recommend repairs and improvements to sell your property for the highest price ● Suggest additional enhancement recommendations based on buyer feedback ● Prepare and submit accurate information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and other web based marketing services ● Professional quality digital photos and a virtual tour of your property ● Correct and enhance digital photos to maximize impact of advertising ● Install a high security electronic lockbox to facilitate showings and track showings at your property ● Share your home details with our sales staff and other agents prior to listing for the most exposure ● Install a high security electronic lockbox to facilitate showings and track showings at your property ● Share your home details with our sales staff and other agents prior to listing for the most exposure
● Immediately upon listing your property, market and display your property on Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, plus hundreds of of consumer real estate websites and buyer prospects ● Promote your property by networking with top companies, sales people and active agents ● Install “For Sale” yard sign ● Distribute a custom flyer highlighting home features (optional) ● Mail “Just Listed” postcards (optional) ● Advertise and host Open Houses, and Broker’s Opens at seller’s discretion and convenience (optional)
● Send you a link to the MLS presentation for your approval ● Email you direct feedback from showing agents after all showings ● Call or meet with you weekly or bi-weekly to report on the activity and review market conditions ● Provide regular updated writien market reports showing the latest market activity ● Regularly review our marketing strategy and adjust as needed to get your home sold
● Manage all the details of your real estate transaction
● Open escrow and review the escrow instructions
● Arrange for the property, termite and other inspections
● Supervise any agreed-upon home repairs if needed
● Assist with all disclosures, including the seller’s Transfer Disclosure Statement, supplemental disclosures, smoke detector, hot water heater and environmental hazard disclosures
● Oversee the loan approval process to be sure your transaction closes on time
● Coordinate and supervise the appraisal process to ensure the proper value
● Order the preliminary title report and review the condition of title
● Order the HOA documents including the CC&Rs, budgets, by-laws and minutes of board meetings (Home Associations)
● Provide updated preliminary closing statements for your review
● Stay on top of all other matters to be sure your real estate transaction closes on time and is hassle-free
Structuring the Sale
● Carefully review and present all offers for your consideration ● Use unique and specialized sales approach in negotiations to optimize the overall outcome of your sale ● Qualify the prospective buyers to be sure they are able to purchase your property ● Prepare a strong response or acceptance to create a solid transaction that will close on time with no surprises
After the Sale
● Arrange for your net proceeds to be wired into your bank account, (if you prefer) ● Review the final closing statement for accuracy ● Provide you an email document containing all your real estate transaction documents
About Klacik Real Estate
Klacik Real Estate began when Michael J. Klacik founded MK Realty in in 1964. In 1969 the family changed the name of the company to Klacik Real Estate and moved from Struthers, Ohio to their current location at 87 W. McKinley Way (Rt 224) in the heart of Poland, Ohio.
Because of Klacik Real Estate's long standing presence in the community, their brokers and agents attract potential buyers from a long list of past customers, friends and family.
Klacik Real Estate, now led by the founder's sons, Michael D. Klacik, and David G. Klacik, are professional REALTORS® experienced in existing home sales, new construction and commercial real estate.
When it's time to make your next move give us a call - you'll be glad you did!